Banana Pecan Streusel MuffinsMakes 10-12 regular sized muffins
Preheat oven to 350
3/4 c sugar
3/4 c butter
1/2 tsp vanilla
2 mashed bananas
1 cup all purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup milk
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1/2 c brown sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Cream sugar and butter until fluffy. Add egg and mix well.
2. Add mashed bananas and vanilla
3. In separate bowl sift flour and baking soda together.
4. Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture, alternating with milk. Add pecans.
5. Combine brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
6. Put a tbsp of muffin batter in bottom of each muffin tin.
7. Sprinkle brown sugar mixture on top to cover the batter.
8. Fill muffin tins with the rest of the batter up to the 3/4 level mark.
9. Sprinkle any remaining brown sugar mixture on top.
Bake 20 – 25 min in 350 oven.