Thursday 3 April 2014

RECAP: April 3 2014


RECAP for April 4 2014

Here is today's recap. I apologize for being so quiet today, between the weather events, a migraine and working on the new cookbook the day passed very fast. I'll have something new for you tomorrow. I hope all our Southern friends that were/are in the line of storms we had today are safe and sound tonight. <3

Important Information 

This is really important. We have almost 156,000 subscribers to our page, but Facebook only allows me to see the last few that have liked our page, and the ones I have had to ban. I am compiling three separate mailing lists to help reach you, when Facebook makes it so difficult. We all know Facebook may not last forever, (remember MySpace?) so let's try and stay in touch regardless. Some pages are reporting that Facebook is limiting them to 1% of their list now. I'd hate to lose contact with everyone. 

I have three mailing lists. I am working on them now. I will have to pay a fee every month for a new service but the MailChimp service's free 2000 members maxed out quickly for us and its unusable. I have transferred everyone from there on to the new service so don't fret - but if you have not signed up for anything you can do so here: 
Sign up for our newsletters!
RECIPES

Quick and Easy Cinnamon Pecan Rolls

West of the Pecos Casserole

Sopapilla Cheesecake

24 Hour Salad 

Scratch Cornbread in a Skillet 

15 Bean Soup

Cheeseburger Pie

Breakfast Skillet 

Breaded Cheese Sticks 

Sharon's Spaghetti Casserole 

Caramel Apple Cobbler

Boneless Pork Ribs in the Crock Pot 

DIY Stuffing Mix

Crock Pot Orange Chicken

Yesterday's RECAP 


No comments:

Post a Comment