Friday 5 April 2013

Deviled Egg Pasta Salad

Pin It

I love macaroni salad and I love deviled eggs, so when I ran across a recipe at Half Hour Meals that would let me enjoy both of them in one dish, I had to try it. It's become my favorite pasta salad.

Fair warning, this makes a LOT, so plan on having a backyard BBQ and invite the family or neighbors. Even if you have leftovers, don't worry because this salad tastes even better the next day!

Deviled Egg Pasta Salad

Ingredients

6 eggs
1 lb Elbow macaroni
3 cups mayonnaise
2 Tbsp yellow mustard
1 tsp white vinegar
salt and pepper to taste
1/4-1/2 cup dill pickle relish
Paprika

Directions:

Boil eggs to hard boiled stage. Cool, peel and chop.

Cook pasta according to directions on box. Drain, then rinse in cold water and drain again.

Whisk together mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, and salt and pepper in a large bowl.

Gently add pasta, eggs, and relish into the sauce. Taste for seasoning; re-season as necessary to your personal taste. Sprinkle with paprika. Cover and refrigerate.

No comments:

Post a Comment